Product Innovation Awards
PEOPLE’S CHOICE (judged by visitors to MICE)
JUDGES CHOICE – 1st, 2nd, 3rd (judged by an independent panel)
- Entrant is a registered exhibitor at MICE2019.
- Exhibitor has invested in creating a new technology or product, new to the company since 1 January 2018.
- Product must address a need, solve a problem or provide an upgraded/updated service to the industry.
- Is the product creating value for the industry? Is it cost effective for customers, and will it help to improve their business?
- Does the design and/or production of the product incorporate sustainable materials or methods?
- How does this product contribute to the overall knowledge of the Australian coffee industry? Does it help to educate customers (either businesses or end consumers)?
Product Innovation Award entries will be judged between 8am–10am on Friday 8 February, on-stand. Entrants will need to be on-stand during this time, to explain their entry to the judges.