The Product Innovation Awards are back at MICE2018. There have been a number of exciting entries received, and all will be on display at the show.
Make sure to check out:
- the Badass Barrel BAB-20 supplied by 4&Co, which is the world’s first small counter top unit designed for Nitro Brew Coffee;
- Barista Technology’s new Q2 Puqpress Automatic Coffee Tamper, that offers precision tamping technology;
- Brew Bomb X45 Brewer by Brew Bomb delivers commercial quantities of cold brew coffee brewed to precise standards;
- the new Bev Equip Latte Pro, a specially designed milk steaming jug with in-built temperature sensitive labels that help the user reach optimal temperature;
- Colonna Labs’ compostable capsules, that not only provide café quality coffee but also result in a much smaller impact on the environment;
- Detpak’s Precision Series Specialty Coffee takeaway cups, providing the exact volumetric sizes of in-café coffee cups;
- JACKY’s new self discharging hopper bins for storage and dispensing of green coffee beans;
- ready-to-drink canned nitro cold brew coffee from Minor Figures, with unique nitrogen widget technology that delivers a silky smooth and fresh texture;
- the STEM from ONA Coffee, an adjustable platform that provides a solution for baristas in terms of espresso accuracy, protection and workflow;
- Pelican Rouge’s Cream Creator, which at the press of a button delivers high quality foamed milk ready to pour over your latte;
- the Bkon Craft brewer, distributed by Service Sphere, creates a barista quality coffee with a press of a button; and
- Water Filter Services’ BWT BestQaua 1C and BestCoffee 100 Premium which provides a simple reverse osmosis and remineralisation;
Make sure you check out all the entries at MICE2018!